Those who learn succeed
Humans are born to learn. From the very moment we take out first breath we start to observe the world around us. Today, we work in the knowledge economy, in which information is passed from person to person at a staggering speed. The human brain is capable of absorbing a great amount of information in a split second, but the amount really learnt and then used to achieve success varies from person to person.
Some people may think that once they graduate college, learning will no longer be required. However, contrary to this common fallacy, we cannot evolve, mature and become better at what we do if we were to completely give up on learning. It is also crucial to note that those of us, who are prepared to learn by using effort and goals may find it easier to absorb new information in a specific way.
The Learning Style Profiler (LSP) is designed by Professor Chris J. Jackson and is used to assess and develop the way people learn at work. The development of this magnificent office-friendly tool has taken over a decade of research (resulting in multiple publications), which evidences its usefulness and quality. Today, different businesses, companies, educational as well as clinical institutions make great use of the LSP.
Advantages and Key Features
- The LSP measures growth mindset and provides advice on how to achieve great success.
- Conversely, it also provides advice on how to avoid failure, emotional disturbance and anti-social behavior.
- The LSP is based on a well-developed evidence based theory and is available online and as Windows Desktop
- The LSP is highly reliable.
- It has a sophisticated design with theory based on a decade of published neuropsychological research.
- It gauges real psychological processes related to having a growth mindset.
- It goes beyond the well-known weaknesses of the learning cycle.
The model has been designed to encourage people to understand the process of learning so that they reach their highest potential. If the Learning Styles Profiler is of interest, do not hesitate to contact us and find out more about this revolutionary learning tool.
© (c) Cymeon, 2016