Understand how people learn with the Revised Reinforcement Sensitivity Theory model of learning. It measures BAS, BIS, Fight, Flight and Freezing according to Gray & McNaughtons' (2000) proposed model of learning.
Designed by Professor Chris J Jackson, a leading internationally renowned expert in learning and personality development, the r-RST Profiler is the computerised version of the well known r-RST questionnaire. On going academic and applied organisational research contribute to the development of this product.
- Available online or on intranet
- Report can be adapted to individual needs
- Based on a well-developed theoretical model of the neuropsychology of learning. On-going academic research by Professor Chris J Jackson, listed here, and the research paper upon which the J5 model is based is shown here
- This model of personality learning measures real neuropsychological processes as defined by Gray and McNaugton (2000) in comparison to other weaker models of learning and personality which are based on exploratory factor analysis.
- Sophisticated questionnaire design based on recent literature and published papers
- Produces a quality, effective and specific self-development report
- Designed for use by individuals with options for organisations, education, training, community and clinical use
- Provides reliability and validity: all the stats are clearly reported in the published literature
- Management options provide full flexibility of delivery
- Try before you buy!
The r-RST is based on one of the most up to date, respected and validated biological theories of learning and personality.
Access the Revised Reinforcement Sensitivity Theory demo here